When you can’t be right there during a weather event…
IT’S BEST TO OWN THE ORCell REMOTE MONITORING SYSTEM!
Orchard-Rite developed ORCell™ to give you complete control over your wind machines from anywhere around the world with an internet connection. This technology informs you in real time about the status of your wind machines, reducing the labor necessary to monitor them during the frost season. ORCell™ increases your team’s efficiency, saving you time, effort, and your crops.
Features & Benefits
Collect and manage data
- Track your machine operation, fuel levels and consumption
- Easily export data to an Excel spreadsheet
- Utilize data to enhance your decisions
Swiftly respond to emergencies
- Get e-mail or text notifications the moment an issue occurs on a number of customer-specified criteria, including temperature, critical alarms, battery voltage and fuel levels
- Run diagnostics with status logs
- Know precise locations of emergencies
- Warnings will be sent to all users who choose to set notifications to “On”
How ORCell Works
Orchard-Rite’s ORCell™, cellular remote monitoring communications system, allows growers and orchardists to remotely monitor air temperature, engine speed, battery voltage, and engine status from anywhere!
Nodes are installed on each wind machine and are connected to your AutoStart™ system. They communicate with the gateway. The gateway on the tower sends the data collected to your desktop, laptop, tablet or cellphone via the ORCell™ website.
From the internet, the ORCell™ website provides live status updates so you’re always informed. Receive emails and text alerts while you’re on-the-go and adjust setting of all of your machines as needed. ORCell™ provides you convenience and peace of mind while also saving you time and money.DOWNLOAD BROCHURE PDF